TIPSY TUESDAY – 5 HOUSEHOLD HACKS FOR SCRAPBOOKING
Over the years, I have come across ways that household items can help us in our scrapbooking struggles and organization. These have saved me from dozens of headaches. Hope they can help you!
- Use aluminum foil to sharpen your dull or sticking punches. Punch through the foil several times and it will help you get back to punching perfectly.
- Collect the extra buttons that come with clothes and add them to your embellishment stash. Free embellishments are always cool!
- Use a pants hanger where you can hang multiple pairs of pants to store your washi tape rolls. You can hang it on a hook on the wall or in your craft closet for easy visibility.
- Use dental floss to get those sticky photos out of the old gummy albums. Just slide the floss under the picture and slowly work it underneath. Easy way to save those old photos!
- Use a ruler to help you position your letters across your layouts. Put the letters on the edge of the ruler, straighten and space each of them, place them on your layout and slowly ease the ruler out as you press down on the letters. Your titles will look fabulous!
If you have any other household hacks that have worked for you, please comment below and I’ll add them to my ever growing list!